Daylight Flashing Function LED 4x3W
Daylight Flashing Function LED 4x3W is a great Work light that can be mounted in addition to your off-road.
It operates with a variable voltage from 9V to 32V and is great against bad weather or heavy use in off-road with its waterproofing to IP67 (enclosure totally protected against dust and protected against immersion effects).
With a width of 146mm and a color lamp White Light Ice 6000K will have a luminosity worthy of your off-road with about 840 Lumen power to see even in the worst conditions.
This Light has the ability to be connected in function Flashing also be used as Fog-lights.
Measurements: Height Width 146mm X 45mm X 28mm thickness
Issued temperature: ≤40° C
Life time: about 30,000 hours
Weight: Approximately 273g
Lighting angle: Approximately 90°
– In the listing it sells only “a LIGHT (a single piece).” For those who need to take a couple, you must enter quantity 2 when ordering.
– There are 3-wire connection:
1. The brown wire must be connected to the negative.
2. The blue wire connects to the positive to control the lighting of the spotlight as daylight (usually is connected to the positive ignition ACC so that it lights up when you insert the key).
3. yellow wire can be connected to the negative to activate FLASHING FUNCTION (recommend you leave it unplugged if you are not interested in this feature).
How does it work? When the yellow wire connected to the negative has a pulse and immediately comes off, the lamp starts to FLASH; When the yellow wire has a second pulse and immediately comes off, the light goes off; When the yellow wire for the third time has a pulse and immediately comes off, the lamp turns back on in DAYLIGHT.